SPACE AVAILABLE for 2018-2019!
- Call for a Personal Tour (914) 337-3202 x1005.
- Limited Availability for Preschool 3s! The 2s and 4s Programs are full.
- Limited Availability for K-8 in specific grades! Interested? Call and inquire.
FALL OPEN HOUSES for 2019-2020!
- Preschool 2s-4s ... Tuesday, October 2, 2018 ... 7:00-8:30 PM.
- Lower School ... Grades K-5 ... Sunday, October 14, 2018 ... 1:00-2:30 PM.
- Middle School ... Grades 6-8 ... Sunday, October 28, 2018 ... 1:00-2:30 PM.
Prospective families are encouraged to visit The Chapel School (TCS) during one of our flagship Open Houses in the fall, or they are welcome to call or use our online system to request a personal tour. For those families who are interested, we do our best to make the admissions process at TCS as user-friendly as possible. Once the application and fee are submitted, we schedule a student interview and screening. Parents/Guardians are asked to submit copies of past academic records (report cards, standardized test results, etc.) and sign a release of records so that a representative from TCS can speak to their child's current school. Once these steps are completed (usually within 2 weeks), TCS Admissions committee reviews the records and results, and determines whether an applicant is a good fit for The Chapel School. TCS's birthday cutoff date is November 1.
The Chapel School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid programs and athletic and other school-administered programs.
TUITION AND FEE SCHEDULES
Please Note: Tuition and Fee Collection for School Year 2018-2019 will be processed online through RenWeb/FACTS Management. TCS's Online Application Fee for NEW Students is now $295/Student; and TCS's Online Re-Enrollment Fee for RETURNING Students is now $235/Student.