Snapshot of TCS
What makes TCS Preschool the BEST Preschool in Westchester for 3 of the past 4 Years (2014, 2016 and 2017)?
- Extended Day for 4s (8:15 AM - 1:00 PM)!
- NEW FULL Day Program for 4s (8:15-2:15 PM) COMING 2018-2019!
- NEW Tuesday/Thursday 2s Program COMING 2018-2019!
- Thriving Spanish & Music Programs, Concordia Conservatory Partnership!
- Flexible CARE Program available from 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM!
What makes TCS the BEST Private School in Westchester (2016)?
- Expanding Extra-Curricular Offerings!
- Service Learning & Student Leadership Programs!
- Wonderfully Diverse Small Class Sizes!
- Success in Top Area High Schools!
How much does TCS Cost?
- Preschool (2s, 3s & 4s) Tuition 2018-2019
- Lower School (K-5) Tuition 2018-2019
- Middle School (6-8) Tuition 2018-2019
The Chapel School (TCS) has been serving a wonderfully diverse community of families in Westchester and the Bronx since 1947, including students from Bronxville, Eastchester, Mount Vernon, New Rochelle, Scarsdale, Tuckahoe, White Plains and Yonkers. Our goal is to provide academic challenge and excellence, as well as character education and opportunities for social, emotional and spiritual growth in the safest and most nurturing environment. TCS students experience a state-of-the-art curriculum complete with the integration of the latest technology, but TCS teachers maintain a balance between what is most current and tested, proven teaching methods.
TCS's smaller class sizes allow for differentiation and individualized attention; and, our close-knit, familiar feel enables students to easily and comfortably get involved in our many extracurricular programs. For example, one of the leads in the Spring Musical may be a star basketball player who plays trumpet in the 3rd Year Band. Or, a top golfer might be a Soprano in the Chamber Choir and participate in our Service Learning and Chess Clubs.
Our students, teachers and parents/guardians use words like "love", "family" and "community" when asked to describe TCS, and we firmly believe that it is our shared love of the children and our shared value of critical home-school partnerships that creates that feeling.
Our students know that they are loved and important and we see that in the way that they hop out their vehicles in the morning smiling and ready to get to work. Ultimately, we aspire for each child to take ownership and pride in glorifying God with their efforts and accomplishments, developing from today's learners to tomorrow's leaders.
The Chapel School is a proud arm of the ministry of Village Lutheran Church (www.vlc-ny.org), where our shared mission is "To Know, Live and Share the Love of Christ". We are also a Professional Development School, partnering with Concordia College's Education Department in a Concord of Excellence!